Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Adieu to procrastination on the threshold of New Year


Hi,
I admit that It's been a long time since i attended to my blog. Important transition at the work place, new responsibility and added expectation compelled us to involve more meticulously than our previous endeavours. Hence, I had hardly any time to come back and comment or to articulate my views on happenings.
A New Year 2007 is before us, unfolding wide range of challenges to be achieved. Regardless of obstacles both intentional and natural, nepotism, constant 'bucketing' by your competitors, I hope the genuine spirit within us would help in trailing the path of success.
Taking cue from my seniors at work, I have added regular blogging irrespective of the hurdles to the list of to be achieved resolutions. That implies adieu to procrastination. Hoping you all render good support in endorsing a cause and entertaining the fair traits of this humble boy.

Happy New Year -2007

No comments: